Release Date: Jan 10, 2019 | Gravity Forms – Coupons Addon Enables Gravity Forms administrators to create coupon codes that can be applied to products, services or subscriptions when used in conjunction with a payment add-on such as PayPal and Authorize.net.
The Coupons Add-On allows you to easily implement coupon functionality on order forms created with Gravity Forms. Coupons can be form specific or apply to all forms that utilize the Coupon Field. It’s entirely up to you how you configure it!
- Form Specific or All Forms: Create coupons that can only be used on a specific Gravity Form or a coupon that can be used on any Gravity Form with a Coupon Field.
- Flat Rate or Percentage Discounts: Coupons can apply either a flat rate off the total or apply a discount percentage depending on how you configure each individual coupon.
- Control Start Date, Expiration Date and Usage: Set a Start Date and/or an Expiration Date and apply Usage limits to control how many times a coupon can be used.
- Control Stacking: Control if a coupon can be applied when another coupon has already been applied. Prevent double dipping!
- Seamless Integration: Quickly integrate Coupons with any Gravity Forms powered order form that utilizes Pricing Fields.
- Easy to Use: Implementing Coupons is as easy as adding a Coupon Field to your form and then creating your Coupons!
- Gravity Forms Powered: Conditional logic, limiting after a certain date or number of entries… it’s no different than implementing any other field in Gravity Forms!
- System Requirements: The Gravity Forms Coupons Add-On requires Gravity Forms v1.7.6+ and WordPress v3.5+.