Release Date: Feb 6, 2019 | Gravity Perks – Limit Dates allows you to limit the selectable dates in your Gravity Forms Datepicker fields. This plugin gives you granular control to manage the selectable date range with an easy-to-use user interface.
- Minimum & Maximum Date RangeSet a minimum and maximum date range; manually, based on current date, or by date selected in another field.
- Future/Past Dates OnlyRequire a date greater than the current day.
- Limit by Day of the WeekSpecify which days of the week are selectable.
- Add ExceptionsSpecify exceptions for specific dates; make any date available or unavailable.
- Linked Date Fields Date selected in one date field sets minimum (or maximum) date in another.
- Timezone SupportDates are automatically converted to WP-configured timezone
- Date ModifiersModify the min/max date limits by adding or subtracting days, weeks, months or years.
- Automatic ValidationDates are validated even when entered manually; client-side and server-side.
- Perk IntegrationsWorks well with GP Read Only for enforcing use of the datepicker.
- Easy-to-use UIManage all settings with ease.
- Automatic UpdatesGet updates and latest features right in your dashboard.