Release Date: Sep 6, 2018 | Logos Showcase plugin allows you to display images on a responsive grid or carousel. It’s perfect to display logos of clients, partners, sponsors or any other group of images that requires this type of layout. Download Logos Showcase to display a set of images as a grid or in a carousel slider.
It’s perfect for:
- Display a list of clients, supporters, partners or sponsors logos in your wordpress website;
- Create a grid of images with external or internal links;
- Any other creative use you might think of!
You can display the images in 3 different ways
- Normal grid The images will have a fixed size, but they will adapt to the available space, adapting also to different screen sizes.
- Responsive Grid The images will be displayed in a grid with the number of columns you set and the images will resize to fit the columns. On smaller screens the grid will adapt, and the images will resize accordingly. In smaller screens if the number of columns set is to big for the size of the screen, less columns will display.
- Horizontal Carousel ? Responsive The images will be presented in a horizontal carousel that is responsive and also works well in touch devices. In the settings of the plugin, you can set how many slides to show, the transition speed, enable auto scroll, and many other settings.
You can enhance the images, with pre-built styles and tooltips
- Grayscale Style Compatible with most browsers, you can choose to display the logos on a grayscale version and a bit of transparency, and choose if on hover the image will have the original colors or not.
- Box Highlight Simple style, that on hover displays a highlight of the image.
- Tooltips You can choose to display a tooltip or not.
Future versions of the plugin will probably include more built-in styles as it is easy to add new ones.
Filter by categories
You can group your images by categories and display only a selected category or all of them! This way you can even have a list for clients, other list for sponsors, and so on!
NEW: Live Category Filter!
In the Grid layouts you can also include a live category filter, so your visitors can select which logos to see. You can use a enhance filter (example below) or a hide filter.
Possible to set URLs!
And of course, you can set URLs to them, they can have links that can open on the same page or in a new page.
Widget & Visual Composer Ready!
To include a grid or carousel inside a widget area is as simple as including any other widget! The plugin comes ready with a widget so you can easily display the logos you need, just be filling out the form! This widget will also work on Layers WP. An extra component will also be added to Visual Composer.
Shortcode and PHP Function Generator!
It couldn?t be more easy to generate the necessary code to display the logos. Just go to the Shortcode generator, choose the settings you want and the shortcode. It will then generate the php function you can use and ready to copy and paste where you want! Use shortcodes in posts and pages, while the php function will be necessary if you want to hard code the logo showcase in your theme files.
Custom Feature Name!
You don’t like this feature as “Logos?” Go to the plugin settings and change it to whatever you want!
Default Image size and Carousel Settings
You can change the default size of your logo images on the settings. This way, when you upload new images they will be resized to the specified dimensions.
You also have a set of options to control the carousel, like the transition speed, number of slides to move, number of slides to show, if you want to display the controls or not, auto scroll active or not, etc.
Compatible with BULK UPLOAD Free Plugin
Logos Showcase is compatible with the free plugin Automatic Featured Image Posts which allows you to bulk upload images and create multiple entries automatically.
Multi-use! Be creative!
We build this plugin to better serve as a simple way to display client, sponsor or supporters logos in your wordpress website. However, you can use it for other purposes as well! If you have a problem that requires a plugin that will display a list of images with links, this plugin can be useful!