Release Date: Jul 3, 2019 | Ninja Forms – File Uploads adds file upload fields to save files to your server or send them to Dropbox or Amazon S3 securely.
The ability to collect data from your visitors is an important tool for any site owner. Sometimes the information you need comes in the form of images, videos, or documents like PDFs, Word or Excel files, etc.
These situations require the ability to upload those files to your server or another location and File Uploads does just that.
File Uploads don’t have to be complicated
Uploading files comes with a variety of concerns ranging from issues of maintainability to security. File Uploads for Ninja Forms addresses these challenges in the following ways:
- Sets a permanent or dynamic upload directory. .
- Rename uploads based on date, username, or field data.
- Browse, view, filter, and delete uploads from within your WordPress admin.
- Email uploads as attachments and/or save them to your server, Dropbox, or Amazon S3..
- Restrict file types and maximum upload size.
- Allow users to add a “Featured Image” to posts when using the Post Creation or Front End Editor extensions.
Who should use File Uploads
Anyone who wants to add the ability to upload reasonably sized files along with a forms submission safely and securely.