Release Date: April 06, 2018 | Ninja Forms – PayPal Express allows you to accept payments using Ninja Forms. It leverages the powerful processing engine that runs each Ninja Form to get a total, perform a checkout, and send your users to PayPal to complete their transaction. Once that transaction is complete, the user will be automatically transferred back to your form where they will either be greeted with your success message or redirected to your success page, depending upon how your form is setup.
With PayPal Express You Can
- Accept credit card or PayPal payments through PayPal using Ninja Forms.
- Create sign-up forms that can accept payment.
- Use Ninja Forms calculation fields to create dynamic totals based upon form interaction.
- Include transaction ID receipts in user success messages or emails.
- Store both Live and Sandbox credentials for easy, per-form testing.
How it works
- You sign up for PayPal Express.
- You install and setup the Ninja Forms PayPal Express by entering your PayPal Express API Credentials. (If you need a reminder about where to find your PayPal Express credentials, or want to know how to get them, we have a doc that explains how to do it.)
- You create a form using Ninja Forms and enable PayPal Express.
- Your users fill out your form and are redirected to PayPal.com in order to complete their transaction.
- The user completes their transaction at PayPal.com and is automatically redirected back to your form.
- Your form finishes submitting and either displays a success message or redirects the user to a success page.
* Please note that this extension will only function with PayPal Express accounts which are free to set-up.