Release Date: April 06, 2018 | Ninja Forms – Save Progress gives users the option to save mid-form and return anytime to finish with Save Progress for Ninja Forms!
Sometimes forms can grow quite large, and it would be very helpful for users to be able to save their progress and come back at a later time. This extension does just that for you. Using the built-in WordPress user system, visitors can register as a subscriber and save what they have entered. They can then return later to complete the form. The administrator can view and edit partially filled out forms at anytime from the admin.
- Allow users to save their form progress even without being logged in
- Email users when their form is saved.
- Display a specific “Saved Form Message” when users save their progress.
- Allow users to have multiple saves per form
- Users can edit saved submissions from the front-end.
- Display a table of saved submissions above the form.