Release Date: July 01, 2018 | Pay Per Post and View WordPress plugin restricts access to pages and posts based on time and price. Pay Per Post will turn your articles and membership site into a pay per view system.
Pay Per Post Plugin Description
The Pay Per Post allows you to charge your users a specific amount in order to access restricted pages and posts on your website for a limited time, using your own MicroPayment virtual currency or by making a direct payment.
Post Pay Per View
After you activate the pay per post plugin, a metabox will be added to all of your pages and posts. You can define the pricing plan or duration for that particular page or post.
Pricing Plans per one Article or a Group of Posts
The pay per post plugin supports unlimited pricing plans which can be divided into several tiers, i.e. granting access for differing length of time. For example, you can charge $1 for 1 day access, or $5 for 10 days access.
Post Per Pay View Subscriptions Plans
You can also define a pricing plan or subscription service that will apply to a group of posts rather than just a single post. This will support use cases in which you want to sell access to a collection of documents rather than a single one.
Detecting User Pricing Plan
Once a post is assigned to a pricing plan, the plugin will automatically detect whether users are logged in, and whether they have an active subscription to that particular page. If they do, they will see the complete post content.
If they have NOT purchased access to that pricing plan, they will only be able to see selected parts of the post (until the more tag or up to X number of characters defined in the plugin setting), followed by a buy now button showing the different pricing tiers available.
Supporting Micropayment Transactions
Payment can be done using the CM MicroPayment plugin. With the MicroPayment you can define your own virtual currency or use a regular currency.
Supporting Direct Transactions with Easy Digital Downloads
With direct payments you don’t have a virtual currency or wallet and the payment goes directly to the payment gateway using Easy Digital Downloads cart system.
Easy Digital Downloads support more then 20 payments gateways including PayPal, Authorize.Net, 2Checkout, Skrill, PayMill, Stripe and many more.
Once installing EDD cart system plugin which is free you also get the PayPal and Amazon payment option included.
Pay Per View Reporting System
Active Subscriptions List
The plugin’s Admin reporting system shows all active subscriptions, and lets you filter subscriptions by pricing plans.
Pay Per Post User Dashboard
Users will be able to see their active subscription services in their own dashboard, and get notified of the time they have left to view each document.
Using the Pay Per Post Plugin
- Pay Per View Posts – Sell access to specific posts and pages on your site
- Membership and Subscriptions – Sell membership plans to access a group of documents on your site
- MicroPayments Support – Use with your own defined virtual currency or with a standard currency
- Direct Payment Support – Integrate with with Easy Digital Downloads to support direct payments per each subscription
- Control Subscription Length – Supports tiered pricing based on lengths of time
Pay per Post Localization and Supported Languages
ALocalizing Plugin Frontend
All frontend labels can be easily changed to any language so the user interface will speak your own language. This also includes adjusting the terms used to match your own use case.
Setting up the Per Per Post Plugin for WordPress
- Define Pricing Plans – After installing CM Pay-Per-Post, define your pricing plans
- Define Pricing Tiers – Define pricing tiers per each pricing plan
- Select Post – Select the posts and pages you want to include in each pricing plan
- User Dashboard – Add a shortcode into your users’ dashboards to help them view their active subscription
- Manage Subscriptions – Monitor your plugin performance and active subscriptions from the admin panel
Pay Per Post Plugin Features
- Define payment per single posts/pages or per grouped posts/pages
- Define several pricing plans to use for different types of pages/posts or groups of pages/posts
- Define several pricing tiers based on time limitation
- Admin can manually add subscriptions or cancel exiting ones
- Admin dashboard includes reports on all active subscriptions
- Use a shortcode to display active subscriptions on user dashboards
- Allow search engines’ crawlers to have access to the post content without payments
Pay Per Post Features in details
Please check the user guide to learn more about this plugin.
- Define Several Pricing plans and Pricing Tiers – Plugin supports several pricing plans, which can each support several pricing tiers based on time limitation.
- Labels – Plugin supports changing and labels and messages that are displayed to users.
- Metabox in each page or Post – After plugin installation a metabox will appear in the page/post editor, allowing you to select a pricing plan for that particular page/post.
- Admin Reports – Admin can view active subscriptions and modify existing ones.
- Manually Add Subscription – Admin can add a subscription manually.
- Display User Subscriptions – Shortcode supports showing users all of their active subscriptions.
To activate the plugin follow the instructions below:1) Go to License section of the plugin.2) Uncheck the option “Connect to CreativeMinds server (license activation / deactivation, update checks, special offers)”3) Inside the license key input field, enter “valid” without the quotes and click “Save Change & Activate”.