Release Date: January 30, 2018 – WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates choose from over a million products & earn advertising fees from the 1’st internet retailer online!
You can earn up to 10% advertising fees from the 1’st trusted e-commerce leader with minimal effort. This plugin allows you to import unlimited number of products directly from Amazon right into your WordPress WooCommerce Store! EnjoY! We’ve just developed a new component that verifies if a product is available on all amazon locations. Sign in for Amazon’s Associates programs, get your affiliate ID, fill it out in the plugin, and for each product we’ll verify if it’s available on amazon’s location that you’re signed in for. Example: Sign up for Amazon’s Associates Program for Mexic, Canada and United Kingdom. When a customer will visit your website, on the product’s details page there will be displayed the product’s availablilty on all 3 amazon locations. That way, your customers will know for sure if a product is available! The component si by default Activated, but you can disable it on Amazon Config -> Plugin Setup (at the bottom Also, you have the possibility to display the ” Product Availability by Country Box ” on the Product’s details page, on 4 different places. 1. Above the “Add to Cart” button 2. Above the Thumbnail & Title 3. As Wocoommerce Tab 4. Above the Woocommerce Tabs
We’ve developed a new module called Auto Import. This new module helps you import products automatically. You just need to set a keyword, setup how many pages to import and simply add it to Queue. You can also setup the recurrence, how often to import products. After you did that, the Cron will import products at the recurrence time you set up. You can see the status of the autoimport, delete, publish / unpublish, see if the products were imported or if there was an error, when it started, ended and when it will run next.
Amazon Remote Images
In this version we have a new feature regarding images, more exactly now you can use the products images straight from Amazon’s CDN. What’s Amazon CDN? Amazon CloudFront is a global content delivery network (CDN) service that accelerates delivery of your websites, APIs, video content or other web assets. It integrates with other Amazon Web Services products to give developers and businesses an easy way to accelerate content to end users with no minimum usage commitments. What are the benefits of using this?
- Import products from Amazon much faster
- Speed up your website – faster loading time for your customers
- Boosts performance of your website using the Distributed data centers. Amazon’s CDN makes your website’s images available from data centers around the world (called edge locations). When a visitor requests a file from your website, the request is automatically redirected to a copy of the file at the nearest edge location, which results in faster download times than if the visitor had requested the content from a data center farther away.
New Framework Design & Functionality
We’ve changed the framework’s design completely! We now have improved functionality & responsive design! Introducing Insane Import Version 8.2 contains a new module called ‘Insane Import’ that allows more complete control over the import process. Using this new module you are able to import 50 products at a time on general search, and 100 products on category / subcategory search. Depending on the Fine Tuning Import Settings you will have a better estimate on how much time the import will take, depending on various factors like number of images/variations and so on. ntroducing WooZone Report WooZone Report is a reporting module specially designed to keep track of the products imported from Amazon (how many views they had, added to card, redirected to amazon) and to keep track of the synchronisation log – what and how many products were synced. What’s the cool thing about it? Well it delivers reports via e-mail! You can set up to receive an email containing these statistics by 12 hours, or once per month. You can also see a report in the administration area.
Full Features List
- Works as plugin on any WordPress Install.
- Compatible with any WordPress / Woocommerce Theme
- You can have Amazon Products and Simple Woocommerce Products on the Store in the Same Time (we’ve made a special verification and the products don’t conflict into the Cart Checkout Page)
- Choose from any Amazon Location – Worldwide, Amazon Germany, Amazon United Kingdom, Amazon Canada, Amazon France, Amazon Japan, Amazon India, Amazon Italy, Amazon China, Amazon Spain.
- 90 days cookies feature – With this feature, when a user is redirected to amazon, the product is automatically added to cart and kept there for 90 days (this boosts your conversions also!).
- On Site Cart feature! This option will allow your customers to add multiple Amazon Products into Cart and checkout trough Amazon’s system with all at once!
- Prices setup – Select what price to display on products – Regular price / Sale price / Offer price
- Products Variations – Get product variations. Be carefull about Yes All variations one product can have a lot of variation, execution time is dramatically increased!
- Default publishing- import the products as Published or Draft.
- Select how many images to import for each product
- Select if you wish to display shipping availability
- Select if you wish to display Coupones – special offers & discounts
- Image Import type – Select if you wish import images upon import or asynchronus
- Automatically Content Spinner – select if you wish to have the content spinned upon import, or manually do it afterwards
- ASIN GRABBER Module – grab hundred of ASINS from amazon in just a few seconds! After that, simply import them via CSV Bulk Import!
- Products into Posts – You can easily add products into any post / page / custom taxonomy via Shortcodes
- Products Stats – check your conversions!
- Images names – Product title or Random number – This is great for SEO
- Cross Selling Items – Select if you wish to display cross selling products.
- Images gallery in product description – select if you wish to display it or not.
- Amazon Reviews Tab – Select if you wish to display amazon reviews
- Setup Amazon Access Key ID and Secret Access Key
- Setup your affiliate ID’s (You don’t have to specify all affiliate IDs if you are not registered to all programs.)
- Setup Main Affiliate ID
- One second import! Search for products using the Advanced Search and Bulk Import module. Upon import all parent categories and subcategories will be imported.
- Mass Import products using the CSV module. All you need is a ASINS list.
- Keep products updated using the Synchronisation Module, you can update Prices, Titles , Reviews, Buy Urls, Descriptions and SKU
- Setup / Backup Module – install default plugin settings, backup current plugin settings, and backup current store products.