Release Date: March 14, 2018 – WooCommerce Simple Auctions is premium and the most affordable auction solution for WordPress and WooCommerce available. With this WooCommerce auction extension you can easily make Ebay clone with regular, proxy and reverse auctions along with your normal simple products. WordPress auctions have never been easier to setup!
Simple Auctions is easy to use but also true auctzion tool which enables our clients to get complete WordPress auction solution which is both easy to setup, run and customize.
With this auction plugin you can setup WordPress auctions website and start auctions in less than 30 minutes (assuming you have payment processor ready). If you are theme developer who wants to create WordPress auction theme for Envato just purchase extended licence and you’re good to go.
WooCommerce Simple Auctions Overview and Features
- WooCommerce 2.6+ & 3.3+ ready
- Seamless integration into WooCommerce via its hooks – You get new type of WooCommerce product type – auction
- Normal, reverse and sealed (silent) auctions, proxy / auto bidding
- Define start price, price increment, reserve price, buy it now price
- Set start and end time for auction
- Easily control how you want to display auctions – along with products or separate
- Widgets with ending soon, future, latest, featured, recently viewed, my auctions and random auctions
- Email notifications (with editable email templates) for outbid note, auction won, payment reminder, auction fail, reserve fail, auction buy now, auction finish, administrator bid notification (bid not), customer bid notification, auction relist admin notice, auction relist user notice, auction ends soon email notification
- Auction product has auction icon (label) on thumbnail
- If user is logged in and winning in auction, item has winning badge on thumbnail
- Product single page has new tab “Auction History”
- Plenty of shortcodes – please check documentation for all available shortcodes
- User has “My Auctions” page with listed auctions in which user placed a bid (for both active and won auctions)
- Auction filtering in product list (wp-admin)
- Frontend auction sorting by current bid, date, buy now price, activity, ending date (ending soonest), start date (recently started) – available in WordPress 4.2 and higher
- Auction product has icon which describes different auction status: active, finished, finished and paid, failed (wp-admin)
- Auction activity (shortcode), auction watchlist feature (shortcode and widget)
- Ajax live updating for current bid and auction history
- Make auction from virtual or downloadable products
- Manually delete bid
- Manually or automatically relist auction if there was no bid or was not paid in time
- WPML compatible, PO file available for translations in lang/ dir
- Enable users to create and submit their auctions and you as site owner can charge a fee (via multivendor plugin)
- Cronjobs required – if your host does not support 1 minute cronjobs you can use 3rd party cron service like easycron
Simple Auctions and WooCommerce multivendor setup
WooCommerce with multi vendor plugin enables you to have your own marketplace where your sellers publish their products for sale and you can earn commision from each sale made by seller. We suggest Simple Auctions + Dokan which features frontend auction product submission.