Release Date: Jul 30, 2018 | WooCommerce – Zapier Integration integrates WooCommerce with the Zapier web automation service. Bring the power of Zapier to WooCommerce. Integrate your store with more than 500 services to save time and increase productivity.
Save time and hassle by automatically sending WooCommerce order, customer and subscription data to 500+ web services.
- Save time by integrating your WooCommerce store with services you already use and love, including Google Drive, Dropbox, Zendesk, MailChimp, Campaign Monitor, FreshBooks & more!
- Speed up your processes by letting Zapier do the work for you, instantly: instead of making the same changes every time a new order comes in, a new customer makes a purchase or an order’s status changes, set up an automation once and let it run forever.
- Never forget a step: let one event in WooCommerce trigger multiple changes in multiple apps so you don’t miss a thing, ever.
- Take necessary steps at critical moments: reduce shopping cart abandonment by acting quickly on cancelled orders, follow-up with customers right after they purchase and more.
- Efficiently notify the right members of your team and only the right ones: set up filtering on notifications so only the relevant people are alerted to changes.
- Understand how your store is performing with daily, weekly or monthly aggregate reports sent to you by the Digest by Zapier feature
- Uses changes in WooCommerce order, customer and subscription data as triggers for Zapier automations
- Supports all WooCommerce currencies, shipping methods and payment gateways
- Secure: your WooCommerce data is always sent to Zapier over an encrypted connection
- Robust: data is sent to Zapier asynchronously, with automatic retry mechanisms built in
- Adjustable: zap notifications can be filtered to specific users, groups or teams
- Full support for simple and variable products
- Supports lookups of specific data in select integrations, with more on the way
- Supports WooCommerce Checkout Field Editor, allowing you to use your custom WooCommerce checkout fields in your zaps
- Supports Sequential Order Numbers Pro
- Supports WooCommerce Subscriptions, allowing you to perform tasks whenever a subscription is created, renewed, or changes status.
- Supports WooCommerce Pre-Orders, allowing you to perform tasks when a pre-order is received.
- Supports WooCommerce Product Add-Ons, allowing you to send your product add-ons to other services.
- Supports WooCommerce Gravity Forms Add-Ons, allowing you to send your gravity forms product add-ons to other services.
- Includes WordPress filters so that other WordPress plugins can override or customize the WooCommerce data that is sent to Zapier