Release Date: Sep 21, 2018 | WordPress Awesome Import & Export Plugin allows us to import and export of post, pages, custom posts, categories/tags, comments, users, custom tables, custom taxonomies. You can also import and export custom plugin data like woocommerce or import/export data of any table of wordpress database. You can import using csv,excel,xml files and export in csv,excel,xml,pdf.
Plugin allows you to map the fields of imported files to corresponding fields of selected options (post, page etc) so you don’t need to bother about preparing files in some specific way. During export, you can also select which fields to be exported.
- Posts – Import and export wordpress posts using csv, excel, xml, pdf(export only) file.
- Pages – Import and export wordpress pages using csv, excel, xml, pdf (export only) file.
- Custom Posts – Import and export custom posts using csv, excel, xml, pdf (export only) file.
- Users – Import and export users using csv, excel, xml, pdf(export only) file. Option to send email to user also.
- Comments – Import and export comments using csv, excel, xml, pdf (export only) file.
- Woocommerce – Import and export custom plugin woocommerce products (simple and variable products both) and export order.
- WordPress table – Import and export any wordpress table data using csv, excel, xml, pdf (export only) file.
- Categories/Tags – Import and export wordpress categories/tags using csv, excel, xml, pdf(export only) file. Nested categories can also be imported and exported.
- SQL – Export wordpress data using sql queries.
- Custom taxonomies – Allows post meta, custom taxonomies to be imported/exported during post/pages/custom-post options.
- Settings – Various settings options for ease of operation
- Featured Image – Supports import of featured image
- Field Mapping – Map fields of imported file so you don’t need to bother about order of fields in file
- Post content images – Option to import post content images and make first images as featured image.
- Large data – Option to define the php memory to be used. Please note this must be supported by server. Customers are able to import more than 10000 rows using proper settings.
- Speedy – Ajax based uploading of data and optimized code make it very fast.
- Support – Fast support, regular addition of more and more features.
- Customization – Many no. of customization options, export post by id, order by, limit, mapping fields, uploading of file using url etc..
- Hooks/Filters – Action hooks and filter support to modify content.
- Email – send exported file on email.
- File manager – manage import & export file
- Do I need to prepare file in specific format before importing? Not at all, after uploading file, plugin provides option to map fields of your imported file with the corresponding option available.
- Is plugin allows import of featured image for posts? If yes, then how should we pass the value.? Yes, plugin allows import of featured image. You need to provide complete path of the image in file and plugin will download that image.
- I need to associate some Meta fields and custom taxonomies also during post import? Is it possible? Yes, it is possible. Just add columns in your file for Meta fields and custom taxonomies. During upload, it will ask to map Meta fields and custom taxonomies if already exists else you can create new Meta field and custom taxonomies there directly by adding using text field.
- I need to import many posts e.g. 10000 posts. Will it work? It depends on the server settings and in maximum cases, it will work. Once file is uploaded, plugin uses ajax to read and write to wordpress so It depends on your server memory and timeout settings. You can change that by changing php configuaration. Check this for large files uploading.