Release Date: May 26, 2018 | YITH WooCommerce Catalog Mode Premium allows you to disable shop functions. Are you starting a new e-commerce website, but still it is not ready for automatic sales? YITH WooCommerce Catalog Mode is a plugin developed for those who need to turn their e-shop into an e-catalog.
FROM E-COMMERCE TO CATALOG: A SIMPLE GESTURE REVERTIBLE ANY TIME
Are you interested in displaying a catalogue with products without putting them immediately on sale? Or do you want to filter purchasing users and give access to all details only to registered ones? You are taking inventory but you would like to leave products online? YITH WooCommerce Catalogue Mode allows you to turn your online shop into a catalogue, by removing Add to Cart buttons and any access to checkout pages, by hiding product prices and giving the possibility to replace the latter with customisable texts.
In comparison with showcase websites, which do not show product details and are cold and impersonal, a catalogue is a great step forward because it moves users to take contact with website administrators whenever they needed to have detailed information about the product and without committing themselves for purchase.
An online catalogue, is always accessible, it does not deceive customers nor falls short to their expectations for purchase. To do this, YITH plugin puts contact forms for each single product at users’ disposal and, for anyone who wanted, a Phone me now button that can be freely customised.
Well, all this in a few simple moves with YITH WooCommerce Catalog Mode that allows you to start your online shop at the best if you are not ready yet to plunge into hard competition for prices and for automatic sales.
PREMIUM VERSION FEATURES
- All features of the free version
- Enable/disable plugin functions without having to disable the plugin.
- Do not apply catalog mode to selected products added in the “Exclusion list”. Exclusions are managed from “Exclusions” tab
- Set options for products in “Exclusion list”, to which catalog mode is not applied
- Reverse funcioning of “Exclusion list”, by applying catalog mode only to products added in the list
- Hide “Cart” and “Checkout” pages and any other possible reference to them
- Hide product price
- Enter an alternative text to replace product price (e.g. “Register to see price”)
- Hide price to all users or to unregistered users only
- Add an inquiry form in product page with one of the following plugins: Contact Form 7, Gravity Form, YIT Contact Form
- Choose the inquiry form position in product page New
- after price
- after short description
- after “Add to cart” button
- into dedicated tab
- Receive the direct link of the product from the request email.
- Custom button in product page
- Select an action for the button shown (generic URL, email address, phone number, Skype contact)
- Disable “Reviews” tab in product page for all users or for unregistered users only
- Possibility to limit plugin rules only to unregistered users or to those who are logged to the site from one of the specified nations
- Compatible with WPML: you can set a different contact form for each configured language you