Release Date: Oct 10, 2018 | YITH WooCommerce Stripe Premium allows you to add Stripe gateway payment to WooCommerce.
Industry researches have proved that credit card payments online increases sales up to 23% because products and services become more easily available to customers. YITH WooCommerce Stripe offers the possibility to make all this simpler and quicker in your own ecommerce by both sparing you the trouble to do it from back end side and granting your reliability on the web.
Your Credit-card-integrated Shop: increase sales by improving customer loyalty and brand image
All biggest and reliable ecommerce websites allow credit card payments, so they allow integration within their own website instead of referring to another external website. Some shoppers do avoid the trouble of credit card integration because processing might result more difficult, but so they lose in reliability. YITH WooCommerce Stripe makes credit card payment integration for you and with the circuits it offers. Moreover, allowing different payment methods, besides standard ones offered by WooCommerce has many advantages for your business activity. Making payment an automated process improves productivity, because it does not takes you time that you can devote to other aspects of your work and makes things also quicker, which is really appreciated by your users. Your brand image results improved and your customers’ loyalty too. Moreover, the possibility to use credit card allows customers to feel freer to spend more when they make purchases.
PREMIUM VERSION FEATURES
- All features of the free version
- Let users pay through credit card directly from your checkout page
- Make order refunds directly from administrator’s order page
- Let users save credit card data added and recover them for future payments
- Users can manage credit card numbers from their own account
- Authorize credit cards and allow deferred payment (i.e. after order completion)
- BitCoin payment allowed (only who have US bank account)
- Send Stripe user data inserted during checkout
- Use webhooks to foresee actions in your Stripe account (refunds, partial refunds, user profile changes etc…)
- Automatic insertion of user in the blacklist in case of rejected payment New
- Possibility to set the invoice data as mandatory, also for classic checkout forms New
- Totally compatible with YITH WooCommerce Subscription and YITH WooCommerce Membership New
- Payment by Stripe checkout modality with ajax process in site checkout page, without using any redirect New