Release Date: Aug 24, 2018 | YITH WooCommerce Waiting List Premium allows users to request an email notification when an out-of-stock product comes back into stock. Statistics carried out on online shops have proved that thanks product waiting list feature sales have increased: a percentage between 10 and 15% of waiting list requests led to sales.
A product waiting list. The simplest way to loyalize customers and not lose them when items are out of stock.
Have you run out of one of your most popular products? Are you waiting for supplies, but you are afraid you are going to lose customers? Give them the possibility to add the out of stock item to a product waiting list and email them as soon as it is back in your e-commerce.
This allows you not to lose customers and is the simplest way to loyalize them without letting them get away. You’ll see your sales and your customers’ satisfaction increase.
PREMIUM VERSION FEATURES
- All features of the free version
- Advanced customization of the form: “notify me…” text, button text, “successful subscription” text, error text and deletion text. Customization of the graphic style: colors and fonts.
- Customization of contents in email template: choose product content and image
- Send a confirmation email for successful subscription to the waiting list
- Set automatic sending of emails as soon as the product switches from the status “out of order” to “in stock”.
- Keep your waiting lists of users even after sending the email.
- Exclude some products from displaying waiting list option
- Use a tab for advanced management of the waiting lists: you can delete them, edit them (add or remove users), send the email to all or to some users only.
- Make the section “My waiting list” available in users’ “My account” page (for registered users): they see a list with all waiting lists they have subscribed so far. They can also unsubscribe from there.
- Integration with Mandrill New
- Registration to a product waiting list in any spot of the page thanks to the specific shortcode